This document was last updated on 10/12/2020.
Pass It On (UK) is dedicated to protecting your personal information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GRPR).
This document will outline:
- What data we collect.
- How we collect your data.
- How we will use your data.
- How we store your data.
- The type of cookies we use.
- How you can manage your cookies.
- Privacy policies of other third party websites.
- How to get in touch with Pass It On (UK).
- How to contact the ICO.
What data we collect
When you contact Pass It On (UK) by filling out forms on our website or by contacting us via email or telephone, we may collect and store personal data in order to deal with your request. This may include:
- Your full name
- Email address
- Telephone number
How we collect your data
When you enquire or register for products or services provided by Pass It On (UK) we may collect personal information from a number of sources.
The majority of the personal information we collect will have been provided by you during the course of our relationship, either through filling in a form on the website, via telephone, email or face-to-face contact.
How we will use your data
In line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful basis we adhere to when processing your personal information are:
- With your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by emailing email@example.com or calling 01206 653312.
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
- We have a vital interest.
- We need it to perform a public task.
- We have a legitimate interest.
Pass It On (UK) will use your information to provide you with the products or services you require, in addition to answering any questions you may have. For the purposes of the website these may include:
- Responding to your website query via email or telephone.
- Providing an accurate quote with regards to our products or services.
- To identify any issues with and improve your website experience.
Sharing your data
We may be required to share your personal information with the other organisations set out below for the purposes of fulfilling the above.
- Service providers such as IT administrators and software providers.
- HM Revenue & Customs.
- Third-party marketing providers (only when consent has been given)
- Third-party organisations who we may choose to sell, transfer or merge part or all of our businesses with.
How we store your data
Any data provided to Pass It On (UK) via a contact form on this website will be stored within our secure cloud-based servers.
All other personal information will be stored on our computer systems and paper record, which are subject to stringent security protocols to ensure information is not accessed by unauthorised personnel. Access to your data is restricted and we have additional measures in place to protect your information.
We will keep your personal information for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes of fulfilling your enquiry or selected product or service, as well as to fulfil our legal obligations.
By law, we are required to keep basic information about our customers (e.g. contact details) for six years after they cease being a customer.
- Your IP address.
- Type and version of your device and internet browser.
- The pages you visit on our website.
- the time/date you accessed the website.
- How you arrived on the website e.g. search engine, direct, social media.
- How long you spent on the website.
We will use the information collected via these cookies to improve our website and to track the effectiveness of marketing via third-party platforms.
How you can manage your cookies
You can stop cookies from being placed on your machine, however, this may prevent you from accessing some of the tools on our website.
To change your cookie settings, please access your web browser settings. All browsers are different and you can find out how to amend your cookie settings here
Privacy policies of other third party websites
Our website may at times link to other websites. These may operate separately from Pass It On (UK) and therefore have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to review before accessing the sites.
Where websites are not owned or controlled by us, Pass It On (UK) cannot be held responsible for their contact or data privacy practices.
From time to time we may choose to make updates to this policy so recommend you review it regularly.
Your data protection rights
Under the data protection law (GDPR), you have the right to:
- Ask us for copies of the personal information we have stored about you.
- Ask us to amend the information if you believe it is inaccurate or complete information you feel is incomplete.
- Ask us to delete your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Ask us to transfer your personal data to another organisation in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay to exercise your rights and should you make a request we have one month to respond to you.
How to get in touch with Pass It On (UK)
or calling 01206 653312.
How to contact the ICO
If you feel we have not addressed your privacy concerns in a satisfactory manner then you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office by writing to the Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF or calling 0303 123 1113.